- Updated: 19 September 2016
Refine your vaulting skills and learn new ones all year long through weekly lessons.
Lessons last approximately 1-2 hours and include a short devotional time that helps you grow closer to God. Any skill level is welcome; ages 3 to adult.
- Ground instruction and stationary barrel practice
- Vaulting on horseback, both individual and team
- Opportunity for invitations to exhibition performances and team competition
- Learn responsible horse care and safety
Participation in vaulting will enhance:
- Personal responsibility
Vaulting Lesson Pricing (monthly cost/per person)
$85 - one lesson per week
$135 - two lessons per week
$160 - three lessons per week
$35 - one-time drop in
Check out our calendar page for weekly lesson times.